I’m excited to announce my feature will be published on The Urbaness – a new Chicago guide and lifestyle website for women, this Monday! I styled four looks for the mag and shared my style tips as well as some things that I am currently craving!
You can visit The Urbaness at http://www.theurbaness.com
Definitely come back Monday to check it out – I will have the link in my blog post.
But for today I put together a few random cool things I came across this week:
1. This hilarious website for planning baby showers – so many ideas that are so un-boring.
2. This Bollywood fitness video that I can’t wait to try – The days of dancing bhangra in front of the mirror closet at my besties house or practicing for a wedding dance are officially over for me. This workout video will be such a walk down memory lane!
3. Sofia – A Chicago boutique that I definitely want to check out. They carry some labels I love like House of Harlow, Twenty8Twelve, and Rachel Zoe – to name a few. Did you know Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavalleri frequent the place and added it to a special list of favorite places on GiltCity.com? A portion of proceeds will go to the Jay Cutler Foundation for underprivileged children and those suffering from diabetes.
4. Vintage Louis Vuitton are on sale today on Gilt.com – Need I say more?
5. This delicious recipe I am dying to try. Blueberries and Goat Cheese – yes please! And what the heck is edible star glitter??
Have a great weekend!