Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is under way and I’ve definitely got my eye on a few things. Below are my picks for accessories and clothes. The early access sale is only for cardholders though…so if you don’t have a Nordstrom card you will have to wait until July 17th…Happy Shopping! Xx
1&3. Besides a Target collab, you won’t find a Philip Lim Pashli Satchel this cheap – and I am loving the color block mini!
2. Chanel made it very clear that the tote is the bag of the season, and this Ted Baker tote is one of my favorites!
4. A gold and silver Michele watch will go with everything – I need this in my life!
5. At once dainty and a statement necklace by Alexis Bittar – simply stunning.
1. A wrap dress is a classic and I am loving the color and pattern of this BCBGMaxAzria Dress
2. The gorgeous teal color of this Joie silk blouse is what drew me to it – I’d pair it with a light grey or camel trouser or skirt.
3. This featherweight sweater is the perfect transition piece for summer, or a layering piece for the cooler months.
4. I’ve been wanting a great pair of high-waisted jeans to go with my new crop top obsession, and my absolute favorite are these by Joes.
5. A must-have button-down by Equipment – in a chic pinstripe.