Today I’m competing to win an all expense paid trip to New York for Fashion Week from Diamondere Jewelry, AND they are going to give TEN of you lucky voters $250 to spend on jewels! All you have to do is Like Diamondere on Facebook, find my submission below and like it! Then you will be entered in to win! And so will I!
Here’s a shortcut to vote: http://bit.ly/1suYOET
I created a visual mood board with my fashion predictions for 2015 – scroll down to read why I chose these trends. Which trends are your favorites? Which Diamondere pieces would you choose?
Fashion is in a constant evolution, and by definition evolution is not an overnight occurrence. It takes a lot of nuance over a long time to see, for example, how the 70’s bell-bottoms and platforms turned into the spandex shorts and track suits of the 80’s. So my predictions for Spring/Summer 2015 are where I see we will be moving towards in terms of themes rather than specific ‘trends’.
1. I think we will see a ‘return to romance’ especially from designers known for it, like Carolina Herrera, but also from others in terms of feminine long skirts and dresses and pretty details and embellishments. With this I’d pair the diamondere infiniti ring, which adds a classic elegance to any look.
2. The Silhouette will be an interesting playing field for designers in 2015. There will be voluminous tops juxtaposed by mini skirts and itty bitty shorts, like this BCBGMaxAzria look. Alternatively there will be harem pants paired with crop tops, yes crops will be here to stay for a bit yet. With this trend, I’d pair the Diamondere Verstity ring, with its globe shape, it plays well with the clash of proportions.
3. Technology is going to continue to be at the forefront of fashion in 2015. If we see google glass attached to hats, I wouldn’t be surprised. This Alexander Wang look pictured has a futuristic vibe to it which coordinates well with the Diamondere Aramen necklace.
4. Metallics will play their part in Spring 2015 as the Gilded Luxe trend will continue. Chanel’s Spring runway show featured gold harem pants and other luxurious fabrics. I’d take this rush for gold trend and give a nod to the opulence of the Persian Empire, and pair it with the Diamondere Abida Pendant.
5. Patterns and shapes will be increasingly popular next Spring, as this Clover Canyon look suggests. Keep up with the trend with this unique Diamondere Selvina necklace, with its own pattern to add to the mix.