Every savvy shopper knows Black Friday is one of the best times to get great shopping deals, and I’ve definitely been waiting to do some of my major shopping until after Thanksgiving – but good news for those who are anxious to start their Holiday shopping – the Shopbop sale is getting started a early!
I love to stock up on basics that I will wear over and over again. Below I list seven of my favorite must-have basics for winter!
Also, scroll down for details on the sale, and of course, happy shopping!
My winter must-have’s:
- Choker Necklace: everyone needs one this season, and I’m particularly loving the ones that you can tie in a cute bow like this. Shop choker necklaces here.
- Stackable Rings: I have a set of stackable rings that I *live* in, literally I just wear them on different fingers sometimes and other times all on one for a different look. Shop stackable rings here.
- Slouchy Beanie: A thick knit beanie is great to wear slouchy for a casual look, and I absolutely love this pink color. Now that temps are dipping, it is going to be even more necessary to get your hands on a few of these.
- Off-Shoulder sweater: A little shoulder takes your sweater from basic to sexy, and I am definitely growing my collection of cold shoulder knits this season. Shop Off-Shoulder sweaters here.
- A great day bag – Available in black or brown, this Marc Jacobs bag is perfect for every day. The sleek minimal shape with tassel detail is the perfect update for the season. Shop Marc Jacobs bags here.
- Suede Mules – The easy to slip on style is perfect for dressing up or down for any upcoming Holiday parties and family get togethers. Shop Mules here.
- Boyfriend jeans – A go-to pair of boyfriend denim is something I get the most wear out of in my closet, and I’m constantly looking for great styles to add to my collection. Levi’s has great quality at an amazing price point. Shop Levi’s jeans here.