(Sharing exactly what’s on my list…and why!)
It’s that time of year again, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! If you are a cardholder, you can shop these right now – otherwise you will need to wait until July 20th to score these prices. I’ve spent countless hours scouring the website and editing a list of my top picks for you. Scroll down to see my favorites in Fashion, Beauty, and Accessories. Beneath the image there will be a description of the item and why I chose it. If you choose to buy it through my link, I may receive a small commission which helps me run this blog! Thanks for your support and happy shopping!
1. The perfect cozy heather grey cardigan for every day casual – bonus: it has pockets.
2. A bodysuit is a great layering piece, and I love the neckline and button detail.
3. Everyone needs a great denim jacket – this long distressed one is my favorite (not pictured) is one of my favorites.
4. Don’t forget to hit up the Men’s department! I love this Patagonia zip up, but also love to stock up on basics like t-shirts.
5. For the menswear lovers – a double breasted plaid blazer is a classic must-have piece.
6. Speaking of classics, I want this cami in every color – it comes in three different ones!
7. We spend a good portion of our lives sleeping, so why not invest in some soft and feminine pj’s like this one by Eberjey.
8. These high waist black denim are my tried and trues. They are high enough for my long torso and they go with everything.
9. Zella makes some of my favorite workout leggings – like these high waist crop style that are available in multiple colorways.
10. These leggings by Spanx I wear instead of leather pants – they suck you in in all the right places and have a sheen to them. I also wear them to workout!
11. The studs on these jeans are so cool – the high waist fit would be so flattering!
12. Spanx is by far my favorite shape wear and they have tons of stuff on sale – this is one of my go to styles for wearing under dresses.
13. One denim jacket isn’t enough for me, I collect them! This one with the sherpa lined collar will be perfect for winter.
14. I’m obsessed with this feminine neckline and the 90’s fit of this top.
15. The dainty tie neck detail will be perfect for the office or a cocktail party.
16. The most flattering dress that comes in two gorgeous colors, black and teal.
17. The perfect party top – a lace inset silky statement blouse that comes in white, red, and navy.
18. I will forever love plaid and menswear and this jacket is a perfect combination of both.
1. So many of my skincare favorites are on sale right now! This Estee Lauder advanced night repair was one of the picks we chose in my last YouTube video!
2. A great eye mask is an important part of any anti-aging regime- it helps to keep those crows feet and fine lines around the eyes away.
3. Some of my favorite Le Labo scents – this size is perfect for keeping in your purse, or for travel, and also a great gift idea!
4. I tested this lipgloss in a recent beauty video and it is So Good. It is also limited edition and a cool design. My favorite shade is ‘Ramatuelle’.
5. Tata Harper skincare line starter kit – a great way to get to know this amazing line that I swear by. It includes my favorites, the cleanser, resurfacing mask, serum and a daily moisturizer.
6. Glam Glow masks are incredibly popular for a reason – perfect time to try them out while they are on major sale.
7. Another one from our favorites video! I am excited to add Good Genes into my routine.
8. Stock up on your favorite candles from Voluspa, Jo Malone, and more!
Handbags & Accessories
1. A great bucket bag for everyday – this one comes in black too.
2. Ray-Ban’s in a round shape are always cool.
3. My favorite dainty necklace by Lana Jewelry.
4. A bag that you can wear around your waist or across your body is both ‘Fashun’ and function.
5. Michele watch in a cool sporty white.
6. Mini bags are having a major moment and this Alexander Wang style tops my wish list.
7. Travel in style and be able to find your bags in baggage claim easier with matching chevron luggage – available in other colors too.
8. Even though its hard to think about boots in this heatwave, I love my Hunter’s best for those rainy Fall days.
9. Alexander wang sandals that are sleek with the signature heel detail.
10. These velvet sandals are so feminine and pretty and come in a few colors.
11. Flat ankle straps are my favorite because they are comfy and leg-lengthening too. The ruffles on these are too cute.
12. For those days when I want some height – these Vince block heels will be perfect.
13. How sexy are these Charles David heels?? They are like lingerie for your feet. Need.
14. My go to Adidas sneakers – they also come in pink.