I’m excited to share that yesterday I received my first request for a styling project! I will be updating a wardrobe for fall! The request may or may not have been from a personal friend, in exchange for some fabulous (and much needed) graphic design help for LoveZahra, but either way, I’m beyond excited! So much so, that I am still up at 3:30 a.m. scouring my favorite shops online to bookmark items I think she would love.
This set I created on Polyvore is an inspiration board of amazing pieces with no regard to price. These are all things that I think everyone should have in their closet this fall. The colors are also my picks for fall. I didn’t include coats or jewelry, because that would be it’s own set altogether.
The pieces I chose are the following:
1) A great bootie
2) A sharp pair of tall boots with a heel
3) Pumps with a cap toe – polished but versatile
4) A structured tote
5) A cheetah cardigan – because it is sexy and timeless
6) A whimsical sweater like this ladylike collared sweater
7) Leather pants/leggings
8) A pencil skirt in a color OTHER than black
9) A transitional dress like this green Tory Burch that can be worn now and later with
10) Plum tights – the new black
11) A great tie-neck blouse – polished and so feminine
12) A polka dot anything – like this blouse from J.Crew
13) A jacket that fits well and adds interest to your outfit.
What else should I add to this collection? Feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting!
Also, remember – the giveaway ends Monday! You still have a chance to win the J.Crew Bangle by entering HERE