Left to Right
1. Dining al Fresco at Felix – and they charged my iPhone for me. Bonus points!
2. A little to the left, now up, no down…my bestie Sania patiently guided me to get this shot of me touching the top of the Freedom Tower – I’m SUCH a tourist.
3. Yup I met Nigel Barker, and he is just as dashing in real life as he is on screen. Oh, and yes that is my blouse completely unbuttoned – just my luck.
4. Pizza at Grimaldi’s in Brooklyn was worth the hour wait in line. They also had a doorman who was so rude, we dubbed him the soup nazi. For the record though, he was sweet to us.
5. The skyline at night. Surreal. Also enjoyed the view from Le Bain Rooftop at The Standard in NYC and Wythe Hotel Rooftop in Brooklyn. We weren’t complaining about the sweltering heat when we could be on a rooftop in the middle of the night with this view. Perspective.
6. Blogger babes from Chicago in NYC- Janet of Fashion-a-holic and Jiye of Dress Up Files for our first NYFW – or ‘popping our NYFW cherry’ as Janet likes to say (as I cringe).
7. Spent my birthday night out on the town with my girls – which I’m PROUD to admit included a dance fest at Basement Bhangra. BEST.NIGHT.EVER.
8. Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge for Charity Water – a fantastic organization dedicated to raising awareness and bringing clean water to everyone around the world.
9. My evenings were spent with these lovely ladies, New York natives, my best friends, and tour guide’s extraordinaire.
10. Loved meeting one of my favorite bloggers, Wendy of Wendy’s Lookbook – and her sweet husband who took this pic of us.
11. Mara Hoffman’s runway show was a feast for the eyes, bright fun colors and prints and easy breezy wearable separates.
12. I rode the subway by MYSELF and arrived at my intended destination. For anyone who knows how directionally challenged I am, you must be shocked. I still am. (If you are wondering, yes I asked a stranger to take a picture of me holding my MetroCard)
13. Inspired by the luxe fabrics and dreamy silhouettes and appliqués at the Noon By Noor show. This purple leather skirt is one of my absolute favorite pieces.
14. (Above Noon by Noor pic) After not wanting to wait two hours to get into Red Farm (someone forgot to rsvp!), we had a fabulous dinner at Fatty Cue’s – the beef brisket was my favorite.
15. Stopped for some oysters at Bobo’s – the place is like a cozy B&B in the heart of NYC.
16. Lot’s of swag at NYFW.
17. Betsey Johnson hanging out at Lincoln Center – I think I was a little star struck.
18. This is a mango, cut into a flower, on a stick. Way too cute not to photograph.
19. NYC wiped me out. Between the heat, fashion week excitement, and all the walking in high heels, I slept like a baby every single night.
Stay tuned for my favorite shows and looks from NYFW! Thanks for visiting!