While I was perusing the gifts, I plan on not so subtly hinting to my husband for myself. I found various options that people can choose from depending on their mother’s preferences. For instance, you can show your love to your mother by giving her gifts like perfume, a jewelry box, a pendant necklace, a digital or fitness watch, books, Kindle, etc. I hope my husband gets me something out of this list. That would be great! Moreover, I have put together some of my favorites to hopefully give you some inspiration.
1. Michele Watch – I love how you can interchange the bands and these colorful options are great to change up your watch style for Spring and Summer.
2. Fit Bit – I’ve been wanting to try out a fitbit after hearing so many great reviews, but I just can’t bring myself to wear the boring band they come in – enter Tory Burch – there are pendants and bracelets to choose from that look like jewelry I would wear regularly! But really, I guess this isn’t the most important thing, the actual gadget is awesome so I still think it’s such a good idea to monitor your exercise and also for motivational purposes! As long as I can find those straps. And to be honest, there are tons of add-ons and parts online to get so I shouldn’t moan!
3. Ray-Ban Sunglasses – The classic style comes in so many colors, I have two already and I have my eye on this mirrored lens.
4. Burberry Scarf – I love the pretty color palette on this scarf.
5. Robe – Since I am home a lot more these days, I have been looking at loungewear and robes in a whole new light. I love this one by Ugg Australia because it looks super cozy.
6. Personalized Necklace – I love this pretty necklace where you can add initials and there is a stone as well. (You can also enter to win a free Helen Ficalora “mom” pendant on their Facebook page contest!)
7. Perfume Set – I love how pretty the packaging is – it is the only thing that makes it even easier to decide between the scents you love!
8. Jewelry Box – This box is so cute for a desktop or for your dressing table – I love the minimal design.