Get In My Closet!
(Bonus: Most of these are a part of the Shopbop sale! Get up to 25% off full-price styles with code SPRING)
- Sunglasses are the easiest way to incorporate a trend into your wardrobe. I’m really into this pair that is just as functional as it is stylish.
2. Strappy sandals are going to be the first thing I wear once the weather is even remotely appropriate for them. I love the heel detail on this Jacquemus pair.
3. Culottes – and board shorts for that matter – paired with the strappy sandals above will be perfect for everything from work meetings to weekend brunch. I love this pair especially because it is super high waist – I’d pair with a crop top that just barely grazes the waistline.
4. Loafers – besides my favorite sneakers I recently purchased, the other style of shoe I plan to wear all Spring, Summer, and Fall are loafers. They are so versatile – the slide on makes it really easy for everyday mom life, and it looks great casual paired with jeans, or even with dressy clothes.
5. Puff sleeves – A touch of a puff in the sleeve just makes it so much more interesting, and feminine. I love this tailored style with the simple collar.
6. Croc bags – I’m digging anything with a croc-effect texture, and this ivory bag is it for me – the color will work with everything in my closet, and it will brighten up my outfits for Spring!